Thursday, March 24, 2011

More randomness

So today has been an ok day. Nothing really to write home about but pretty good. Jason is sitting at the computer playing games. I'm sitting here blogging. Just spent some good quality time in with holly. It was nice. Things still stress me out but I'm doing ok. I'll pull out of this a strong woman. And not only that but I will have a great man to stand behind me. Correction. Next to me. Right this moment, I'm at peace. I'm actually a little sleepy but the office proposal is on tonight and I for one am super excited.
What do you guys do on weeknights with your significant others? It seems that Jason and I have hit a rut. Dinner computer movie bed. And I feel like a bad girlfriend for not having exciting newness to our relationship. Hmm. Ideas?

Things I love about Jason
Good laugh
Best kiss I've ever had
Dorky like me
Loves me
Loves me
Makes me feel important
Makes me want forever
Brings me peace
Sexy as he'll
Smart

I just realized that it's so easy to get caught up in the negatives of the day to day but we can so easily forget the little things that make us happy. I know that I take Jason for granted a lot and I just hope he knows how much I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany