Saturday, March 26, 2011

3/26/11

Here we are. Another day another dollar.
Random thought for the day...
I've become so afraid that I"m going to get married one day. And that I'm going to have a beautiful ceremony. And then when I look at the pictures. I'm going to hate every one of them.

I have such bad self image. IDK maybe I don't. I think that my body is ehh. But my face. god. dog food. I'm not trying to be one of those drama queens "eww i'm so ugly." i really HATE looking in mirrors, reflections, accidental snap shots that I stumble upon. Why did it take so long for me to put pictures of mea nd jason up? not because i'm ashamed of him, but one day, he's going to wake up, roll over and realize, WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WITH THIS BEAST? And then what do I do? pick up the pieces and figure out where to go from here.


So I have this resident at work, She really, really wants me to hook up with her grandson. Now there are a couple of problems with this scenario.
problem A.) i'm in a relationship
problem B.) he's in a relationship
Problem C.) i have a son
... do i need more problems or are you understanding the levels of baggage that I have??
So needless to say, the phone number that she gave me today, will never be dialed. I'm absolutely 99.99% sure that I shredded the phone number lol.

I just need to remember that I love my residents. Although I might be trying to hang myself or fashion my name badge into a shiv to kill myself when Florence shoves a roll of paper towels down the toilet and floods 4 rooms.

.... they need me... i love them... it's a pay check... they need me..... i love them.... it's a pay check....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany