Friday, March 25, 2011

3/25/2011*THANKFUL*

Yay for a good day! I worked today. I felt real weird. I felt dizzy and shitty but I feel like that could also be it being my monday. :p. I hate mondays. Especially when my mondays happen to fall on everyone elses fridays. Long night for me. It's worth it to unwind with my favorite man around. I wound up getting off at 3 oclock and then going back at 4:30-6. Easiest 40 bucks I've ever made! Came home and had pizza and beer with Jason and the neighbors. Call it what you want, I love my life. I need my son back. But once we have the kids back, it will be all the more rewarding. I am ready to be full time mom again. It feels like it's been so long.
On the plus side. I'm sitting here. Belly full of pizza. sipping on some beers. Hanging with the hottest guy I KNOW and it's COLD! okay, okay, it's 50 degrees. but that sure feels cold to this california girl!
I don't really have a whole lot to say today, except i'm going to try to start looking for things that are positives in my life. I've got to drag myself out of this negative life.

Things I'm thankful for:
I am thankful that I believe in a God who will come through for me. Who knows the plans for my life. Who has sent his son to die on the cross for my transgressions. He will pull me through my hell.
I am thankful for the worlds most amazing son. He has changed my life.
I am thankful to have an amazing boyfriend who is my biggest supporter.
I am thankful to have a job, the hours suck, the days suck, and I could always use more money, But I am working.
I am thankful to have my long distance friends who hold my hand without being near.
I am thankful that I woke up this morning.

And on that postiive note, I dare you to every day list off the things that you are thankful for. Let's see how long it takes to become a more positive US. I am going to sign off for the night.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany